New – Eclat Royal® hand cream
The Eclat Royal® hand cream is a natural hand care product to nourish sensitive hand skin and diminish dark spots.
Made to diminish dark spots* on the hands, the Eclat Royal® hand cream is enriched with bee venom, sea fern, aloe vera and shea butter. Adapted to all skin types, this smooth hand care penetrates easily into the skin with a delicate scent. Thanks to the benefits of its natural active ingredients, it nourishes the skin without leaving an oily film.
THE ECLAT ROYAL® HAND CREAM CONTAINS:
- Bee venom : Often linked to bee stings, the venom has many benefits for the skin. Naturally enriched with melittin, an active ingredient which increases the blood flow and stimulates the collagen production, the bee venom helps to lift the hand skin while preventing skin aging.
- Sea fern extract : Also named brown seaweed , the sea fern helps to reduce dark spots. By having regenerating benefits , it is an essential active ingredient for this natural hand care product. Thanks to its properties, the sea fern helps to improve the skin firmness and elasticity.
- Aloe vera : Known to its virtues on the skin, the aloe vera is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Thanks to it, this active ingredient moisturizes, revitalizes and nourishes the skin.
- Shea butter : Nourishing, softening, replenishing… It has many benefits ideal for this hand care product. Thanks to its richness in E vitamins, it contributes to regenerate the skin.
HOW TO USE THIS NATURAL HAND CARE?
Apply a small amount of this hand cream on the back of your hands. Then, delicately massage until complete penetration. Renew 3 to 4 times a day the operation for a lasting efficiency.
Discover the benefits of bee venom on skin!
A detailed article on this active ingredient
*Thanks to the sea fern which reduces dark spots. According to clinical tests, we observe on average, a decrease by 29% of the dark spots’ surface in 84 days, and a lightening by 9% of these.
* Bee venom is harvested with care of bees and excludes any form of abuse.